Friday, September 25, 2009

Butterflies and Thoughts

This year the butterflies have been few in number,so I went back to 2008
for a few pictures.
I am adding some thoughts I found in my collection.
I hope they help to brighten your day in some way.

Just for today!I will begin the day by praying: "this is the
day the Lord has made:let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Just for today! I will not worry about my needs,for
"...my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19
Just for today!I will not fear, :For God did not give us a spirit of timidity:
but a spirit of power,of love,and of self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7 Just for today! I will not harbour doubt and lack faith,for"...without faith it is impossible to please God,because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him." Hebrews 11:6 Just for today!I will not lack strength,for "... the Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1b

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and true scriptures! I love that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly shots and I love the scripture verses---so apropos for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What delicate creatures are butterflies - flutterbyes as the kids sometimes called them! Loved your Just for today Scriptures! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your butterflies, Ruth, and especially the scripture verses that you put with them.. Very Special!!!! Thanks.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterfly.

    Thank you very much for visiting My Birds Blog and for the comment you left me there. When you get a chance, stop by Pick a Peck of Pixels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth: You have beautiful captures of the butterflies in your area of Cananda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you did your post today and I love the pink butterfly. They're all gorgeous.
    Very inspiring, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely images Ruth. So fragile yet so beautiful butterflies make extremely attractive photo subjects. They remind me of living breathing animated flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful, Ruth and Jake! I should post all those scriptures where I would see them each day...words to live by! Thanks for adding them to your beautiful butterfly photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a very interesting blog.
    Greetings from creativity and imagination photos of Jose Ramon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are as wonderful as ever, but the verses you picked to go with them are perhaps even more wonderful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to visit the blogs to see Butterflies Ruth. We've not had very many either. Thanks for the beautiful pictures, and the scriptures.
    B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth