Monday, November 16, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane 15

 Welcome to installment 15 of our Walk Down Memory Lane.
Today I take you on a few more scenic excursions.
Just a reminder that all of these pictures were taken by Jake,
using slide film and scanned to the computer later

Banff National Park in Canada.


The location of this scene is not known for sure.


Another view of the mountains,with an unknown location.


A peaceful lake scene in British Columbia.


Here is a picturesque road in the US.




Mt.Rushmore

In the Black Hills of South Dakota

Geyser Basin in Yellowstone National Park

Spirit Island in Maligne Lake,Alberta

Yellowstone National Park

Town of Jasper in Alberta.
This was taken from on top of the mountain.

Another view in Banff National Park,Alberta

Bow river in Banff,Alberta


Lake Louise,Alberta



Banff ,Alberta













Yellowstone Falls.

Geyser basin in Yellowstone Park.
Even though some of these places are not identified,we hope you have enjoyed the scenery anyway.
I guess we know now that each picture has to be carefully labeled.

The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.

16 comments:

  1. These are all magnificent pics, Jake and Ruth. But the one of Spirit Island took my breath away. You two are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these pictures are great, Ruth, but my very favorite is Bow River, Banff, Alberta. Thanks for posting these for our enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these photos are absolutely beautiful. I really need to get up to your part of the world. We have some great scenery here in Tennessee, but those mountains in your photos are absolutely majestic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photographs. They looks so professional. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just a gorgeous series of photos. Wonderful trip through viewing them. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Ruth---these are fabulous. George and I really need to visit your part of the world for sure!!!! Love the waterfall at Yellowstone. WOW!!!

    My parents went to Yellowstone on their honeymoon WAY back in 1918... I've never been there. Darn!!!!

    ONE day--maybe we'll get there to see some of that beauty. Banff and Lake Louise are phenomenal.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruth I think we've traveled the same memory lane! Over the last 43 years Peter and I have been to those same places many a time and have loved it so much - especially our Alberta Rockies! We really need to go again. Staying in hotels and eating out is so much more expensive now than it seemed to have been for us then!

    Love that one little cloud on top of the mountain! Jake certainly takes great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful "vacation" Ruth and Jake. Amazing pictures of a gorgeous trip. Thanks so much.
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...really beautiful shots! I love that Spirit Island shot. The mountains are all so lovely, I just want to hop in my car and drive north!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruth, these are such precious memories to share, not just for the two of you, but us as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos... Alberta.. jasper and banff... just a sneeze from where I am, literally.
    It is images like those which keep me living life when things look blecchy...

    Hugs and kisses♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ruth, What a beautiful post this is. Your pictures are wonderful and really show what a lovely planet we live on. Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm sorry I can't visit my favorite blogs as much as I would like. I hope you are well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All these photos were so breathtaking! Visiting yellowstone and banff are now on the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice photographs. The Banff and scenic photographs are just gorgeous. We were there before with my uncle and loved it. It had just finished showing and looked like a winter-wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning scenery! Ruth these are Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth