I find it difficult to make this post,but feel that I need to do it.
Many of you have asked how I am doing.
The short answer is 'pretty good'.
Having said that,there are times when the memories overwhelm me and the flood gates open up.
The puppy belongs to Jake's brother and his family.
This little bundle of fur,brought a smile to his lips each time she came.
Winter is now upon us and here is a recent picture I took through the back door window.
He giveth more grace as our burdens grow greater,
- He sendeth more strength as our labors increase;
To added afflictions He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials He multiplies peace.
- When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father’s full giving is only begun.
- His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
- His power no boundary known unto men;
- For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.
- Thanks again for your faithful prayers and notes.