Friday, November 15, 2013

Sky and Trees

The following pictures have all been taken with my iPhone in the last short while.
When we watch the sky there is never a lack of beauty.
I apologize if some of these are repeats.

I know that if done correctly,I should be showing the sunset picture last,but who says that I have be so correct. This is from a few weeks ago,at sunset.

This tree stands directly in front of my bus. We have a compound where the buses are parked and my spot is the best one,because I get to see this little tree during each season and all the different sky backgrounds.


In the middle of my yard stands a Silver Maple tree.I enjoy this tree in all seasons and here I like to see the bare branches against the beautiful blue Manitoba sky.


On my way to the first school,I often need to pull over for a few minutes,so that my timing is right.Often I see very pretty skies to the east,from this spot.I have to be a little creative,so that I don't get undesired buildings in the picture


I can't tell you how often I reach for my phone when I step out of the house to go to work.
This is one of those mornings,just the other day.The pretty colours in the eastern sky just needed to be photographed,even if only with my phone.


The heavens declare the glory of God;the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
Psalm 19:1

26 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful sky photos. You do a great job with your iPhone. These are all so beautiful that you've earned the artistic license to show a sunset first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They surely do proclaim His glory. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you like your bus parking spot. That tree is very nice. We had a sunset tonight very similar to your sunrise shot. Of course, I didn't have my camera with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very nice Ruth. Always best to have your camera or phone with you. You just never know what you might see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just goes to show you that an expensive camera is not necessary to take fabulous photos! These are truly awesome shots, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. every one is so beautiful. thank you, ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single photo is just so pretty. I love your skies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty images from your phone. Lucky you to get views like that before work. Love the pinks and blues of the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sky photos, Ruth---all of them. I love seeing the bare trees --and since most of ours are bare now, I am READY for winter!!! Fall did seem quite short this year though… Oh Well!!!!

    Love the colors in that last photo…. Gorgeous.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful skies and words from Scripture for the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I popped down here before i read your blog because every time i come here, i mean to say i love your winterscape header and then when i get to the bottom i forget.
    every single photos of sky and trees is beautiful. love the silver maple..I never get tired of looking at trees or photos of trees.. what a wonderful view you have each morning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Ruth If you phone came take these, pullout your phone anytime. Grat sky shots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Each one is unique and lovely. It doesn't much matter whether the trees are in bloom, leafy or bare, the sunsets of all seasons are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It always pays to look up!! These are so pretty Ruth, so happy you shared them!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous captures dear Ruth. The golden sunset looks resplendent as it casts a beautiful silhouette. Hope you are having a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty. I love looking at the sky through trees.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your phone takes amazing photos, Ruth, and it's so much easier to carry than a 7D. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your phone sure can capture the beauty....glorious is the last one

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love seeing God's artistry in the skies. You captured it beautifully, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Finally got a chance to read some blogs! Loved both your posts! Love the morning colors of the sky! Never a dull moment in God's great creation is there!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos, Ruth. It is amazing what an iPhone can do in the hands of a gifted photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The first image is mesmerizing. Takes me really far away!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth