Saturday, January 25, 2014

iPhone Pictures

Well,here goes.I scrolled through ALL the pictures on my phone and found there were some decent shots there. So,what am I to do? It is easier for me to do a blog post from my computer than from the phone,so all those pictures have been loaded to my computer. Like it or not,you will be seeing posts using these pictures,from time to time.
Let me say,they are in no particular order,some have been taken several years ago and some are very recent.

Last summer I found myself at St. Vital Park in Winnipeg,without my camera.This is almost unheard of,but it happened.Thankfully my phone is always with me,and they say the best camera to use is the one you have with you.
The flower bed area is nicely groomed and a pleasure to walk through.


I thought this white Cosmos was exceptionally pretty,sitting among the delicate green foliage.


Here is another shot of the flower beds.It was quite hot,but the dappled shade of the trees made for a pleasant walk.

Not only were there white Cosmos,this cute bouquet caught my attention.
The Cosmos is a simple flower,yet it is so pretty.

When there are tall trees,I must walk right up to one,point my camera,or as in this case,my phone,straight up the trunk and snap.I like how this shows the tallness of the tree.


My son,Steve,sent this to me one day and I like it,so I'm using it as my verse for today.
I do not know where he got it from,so I can not post any credits.

26 comments:

  1. love the blooms and garden greens right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you get excellent pictures with your iPhone. I can only hope we can take some half this good when we get an iPhone this Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful photos with you iphone.

    Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty....Looking forward to seeing some of those flowers once again....Anytime soon would be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth, your iphone photos are incredible. I like the verse your son Steve sent you. I look forward to more iphone photos.

    Enjoy your weekend.
    Warm hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice photo dump....love those purple blooms!!

    have a happy sunday ruth!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see some beautiful flowers....YOu really got some great shots with your IPhone...Sometimes mine are good and sometimes not so good...I guess I need to practice more...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't iPhones have great cameras? I sometimes use mine instead of my Canon. These are really good shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I needed this lovely dose of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the saying. And your Iphone pictures are really pretty. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful iphone pics! Gorgeous gardens...and I love snapping tall trees from the bottom up too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved your IPhone pictures especially the purple flowers :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your camera takes beautiful photos so use them all.. i like the foliage on the cosmo flower as much as the flowers.the bouquet is beautiful and reminds me of my moss rose plant

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only camera that counts is the one in your hand, so a phone would also count. There are whole books written about taking photos on your phone.

    These ones are lovely. Enjoy you week:)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing what 'phones' can do these days, as proven by your gorgeous shots. Especially liked the one of the white cosmos.

    And a great saying !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ruth, what lovely images! Thanks for the splash of colour. I do miss it during the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm looking forward to some nice summer walks. Lovely photos.
    Love the quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did a great job with your phone, Ruth! I almost always use mine for wide angle shots since I hate to change lenses out in the field. The cosmos is such a pretty flower and you captured these well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Phones can take some really nice photographs these days as evidenced by your photos here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm always amazed at the quality of photos you get with your iPhone. These are lovely. I especially like the "bouquet" shot.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I really enjoyed this post! Love that St. Vital Park of course, having been there in person! Thanks for sharing - this was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy to see these beautiful scenes of happiness. The phone cameras are getting better and better....
    Great shot looking up that tree..
    Blessings.
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  23. The beautiful walk you took us on brings much pleasure!! The rich, wooded greenery the blossoms...stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely photos! Cosmos are one of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Ruth, I hope you are keeping warm and that you're well and happy :)

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a kind comment.

    Hugs to warm you, are smiles to cheer you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth