Monday, August 4, 2014

ROSES,ROSES,ROSES!!!


I am so thankful for all my friends who live in 'Blogland'. I don't know what I would do without you.
As I started thinking about this post and wondering just what direction this post should take,one name came to my mind. One of my 'Blogland' friends is having a birthday on August 5th,so this post shall serve as a birthday card for her.
Happy Birthday Betsy.I hope your day will be filled with all the things you enjoy most.
I know that you get a rose each day from George,but please accept these roses,although not from my garden,as a special bouquet from me.

I 'picked' these roses at the English Gardens in Winnipeg.
Even the bud of a rose is so pretty.


This yellow rose reminds me of the rose bush my parents had in their garden.I love that soft colour.


One can't go wrong with a pink rose,at least not in my mind. Just look at that cute little bud,waiting it's turn to show off.


When in doubt,then mix the yellow with some pink and the result is spectacular.


I'm thinking this is a more mature version of the one above. Oh how I love the roses and each time I visit this garden I get yet another bunch of pictures.

Happy Birthday Betsy.May God shower you with blessings.

To all my other readers,I have not forgotten about you.Please take this bouquet of roses as a thank-you for being a very important part of my life.

29 comments:

  1. a happy birthday wished to betsy! :) these are beautiful, ruth. i love the tight buds and that butter-to-pink version. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday Jollity!


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've given Betsy a beautiful bouquet for her birthday. Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness.. Made me teary... Thanks SO much (more than you'll know) for this wonderful 'birthday card' JUST for me.... I do love roses--as you know, and yours are all beauties... BUT-- besides roses, I LOVE YOU... Can't wait til we meet in a few short months.... God has blessed me with so many wonderful people in my life--and you are one at the TOP of my list. God Bless --and thanks, from the bottom of my heart.

    Much Love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous shots Ruth!! A beautiful bouquet for Betsy! These blogland friendships are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely set of roses for Betsy. They're all beautiful. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. These roses are just gorgeous, and they even rival George's!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty!!! My favorite is the soft, pastel pink one.

    I'll go over and wish the birthday gal a happy day since you shared her blog link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink and yellow rose! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are really beautiful roses and photos are super shots

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Betsy! I think roses are very pretty, but find them too hard to grow...too many insects and too dependent on bug spray. So glad I could enjoy them here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, beautiful roses! Great photos, as always, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your roses are so beautiful and your photos are just perfect. They look so real that I can almost smell the wonderful scent from them! Happy Birthday to Betsy! And Happy Tuesday to you, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ruth, what wonderful images! I too love the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet birthday wish for your friend. The colors you chose are perfect, especially yellow, since that is the color rose for friendship. I don't know Betsy, but I wish her a very special birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely Birthday card for Betsy. She is a blog friend of mine too. : )
    The roses are spectacular!! The last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet Ruth, your images are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Roses are plentiful here in Oregon. Portland is known as the city of roses! There is the the Rose test garden in Portland with thousands! And Heirloom Rose Gardens south of me which has so many antique roses. You can buy them and have them shipped to grow yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday to Betsy and I love all your roses Ruth. Your photo,s make them even more beautiful. have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is always something about a rose that brings me such peace. Absolutely beautiful. I think of how a flower can be so beautiful atop a stem of thorns! Only God.
    I had to send belated birthday wishes to Betsy....I missed it while on my 48 hour stand off with my computer... Hope you have a day full of Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet post, Ruth! The roses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the roses, Ruth. I can almost smell them! Happy Birthday to Betsy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very lovely series Roses.
    greeting from Belgium

    http://louisette.eklablog.com/-p842116

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Ruth, Wow, these are beautiful. You got the exposure just perfect. Have a great weekend. John

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank zou for these wonderful roses Ruth. Mine still need pruning and I hope it won't be too late to do that when I get home again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth