Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fun Phone App

As many of you know,I enjoy playing with the different iPhone apps.The camera ones can be super fun,without a lot of work on my part.
The following photos are all taken with an App called 'Fisheye Pro'.
It has different lens options with the touch of a finger.


Here for no reason other than that I want to share my fun with you are a few shots taken during the fall of 2014.All are taken on my yard and while standing on my deck.

This shows the maple trees in the centre of my yard.


The potted Mums sitting on my deck.


A fisheye view of my back yard.


Another lens option on the fisheye camera showing the trees on my yard.


The crystal ball effect using the same camera app.Still my yard ,the trees and that beautiful blue sky.


This quote can apply to the above photos,but also to each of our lives.

When you change the way you look at things,
the things you look at change.

18 comments:

  1. cool app, the first two would make great Christmas ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! And the quote is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    And I LOVE the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so neat! Keep on having fun and sharing the results with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like the crystal ball. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AWESOME! I have this effect on my camera, but never know what to do with it, or which kind of picture would look good using it. Your first picture, with the gorgeous blue and gold, is beautiful! It is like a tree encapsulated in a bubble. GREAT effects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fish-eye effect although I do not have an iphone. I did however get a lens for my camera that I am playing around with....not quite as "fish-eye-ish" as yours. How fun...and yes, they would make cool Christmas ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are very interesting and you still have gorgeous colour in your garden shot. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is indeed fun. And I see that someone has already expressed what I was thinking. If only there was a way to turn these into 3D ornaments. Imaging designing your own tree that way! That might be an app in five years. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruth, cool app! I'll have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure are having a lot of fun with that app. Before digital we had the whole gamut of lenses for our Canons. Although not used as much as the other lenses, the fish eye did come in handy for certain effects. Cute the way the ball floats like a soap bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is really cool. Looks like Christmas balls to hang on the tree. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. As I mentioned yesterday "I'm lovin' this'...

    and wanted to stop by and send out a hardy thank you for taking time to stop by and view my bird photos this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'll have to look into this app ... sounds neat. i love the look. neat-o!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  15. A few of the apps on my phone are because you recommended them. This is fantastic. Can't wait to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth