Sunday, May 31, 2015

Paths

In all of life we have to walk down paths.Some are smooth,some are rough,some long and others short,but walk them we must.
I am sharing just three simple pictures today.These were taken on Saturday,May 30,with my iPhone.


In my lifetime,I have walked down a few paths that were not at all enjoyable,but I was always keenly aware that God was walking right there with me.


Some paths seemed almost too much for me to endure,but as I walked I became stronger and the path became easier.


Sometimes,I have walked along a dark path,but then the sun broke through and I was walking toward the sunshine.

I know,that by God's grace I will have more paths to walk down.I also know that not all of them will be in the sunshine,but I am certain that God will walk these paths with me.

Thought for today:
It's not about being the best.
It's about being better than you were yesterday.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth, Great post ... the path photos are beauties ... makes me feel like I was there ... and the thoughts are perfect. Thank you for sharing and hope all is well with you. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may we all have strength and faith to keep walking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May HE always guide us along right paths! Wonderful to know HE walks beside us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I looked at your pictures of the paths, I thought like in life, some paths are rough & uncertain, but there is a light ahead, sometimes I need to really look for the beauty along the way, the Son always shines though & I'm thankful that I know Who guides down each path.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Ruth ~ This post was just what I needed today, in lovely photos and in uplifting thoughts about God being with us always, no matter what path we are on. Thank you!

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can do that ... be better than i was yesterday. we all can ... i think? i love the path ... looks like my kind of walking area. fun!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that last quote and I to have walked many paths, good and bad, dark and bright.... the photos are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos and great words. How nice to know that whatever our path might be God is there beside us. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your Header, Ruth - very pretty! Nice view of your paths, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos of interesting paths, and great applications provided.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post......and I love the great inspiration that comes with it! You are awesome Ruth!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your analogy of the paths is so full of wisdom. So much truth here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. EACH PATH TAKES US INTO DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES AND EMOTIONS. BUT THE LORD IS ALWAYS WITH YS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such lovely pathways, Ruth. One of my favorite things to do is find a lonely path and walk it...with my camera, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty, peaceful spots!! i like out thought for today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to get out walking! More difficult paths to travel in the months ahead, clinging to the promise He is walking with me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful paths and great words of wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your words along with the paths photos are so profound!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth