Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Springtime Greens

We are by now well into spring,but the following pictures were taken in early spring.
I must say a thank-you to some of my friends,the ones who I know are checking this blog,but don't leave comments. I really do appreciate each of you that takes the time to look at my pictures and read my simple writings. I also am inspired to blog more regularly when I meet you in person and you remind that it's been a while since the last post. So thanks to all who encourage me,whether by leaving a comment or by telling me in person that you are following this blog.


An early spring rain left the evergreen boughs decorated with raindrop jewels.


This old wagon is always a good photo opportunity.On this particular night,I was hoping for a pretty sunset,but the clouds moved in and put an end to that,however the wagon still looks good against a cloudy sky.


A roadside pond was perfect for a reflection shot.


On my yard a lone Dandelion grows,nestled in the grass.The first few Dandelions are pretty,but after a while when the lawn has too much yellow,they lose some of their charm.


On the apple tree the buds are waiting for warmer days to open up. I kind of like how they look,even at this stage.


In the line of thankfulness,here is a quote I found and want to share.
Thank You God for all your blessings to me and my family.
For the strength you give me each day and for all the people around me who make life more meaningful.

23 comments:

  1. i love those droplets on the pine tree. i have 6 friends who follow and read and don't comment. sometimes they comment in email, but most times not. none of them blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pine!!! and like the row of skies you put in your header, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful all, but my fave has to be the pines with the droplets. You know I love my droplets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these Spring photos are beautiful, but I especially like the raindrops on the pine needles. Thanks, too, for the beautiful prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed all the various sights, bu really like the old wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is so much to photograph during the Spring season. Lovely shots!! The reflection shot really catches my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent photographic work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos! That hill with the old wagon is a charmer! I so admired all our dandelions this spring - has to be one of God's favourites, He makes so many of them! My fav is the bejewelled pine needles! What a sparkler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are always wonderful, Ruth. I really love the raindrops on the pine needles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, as much as I hate to follow the crowd, I have to agree that the photo of the pine with the water droplets is special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spring greens, a delight to the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful captures Ruth, you captured Spring wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos are beautiful and shout SPRING. : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the rain droplets on your pine tree... something about that is just so peaceful to me. love it!! even comforting. way cool. i had to go back and look - thought those were cannons??!, but a wagon ... ok that is more understandable. gotta ya!! ha. ha!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have always enjoyed all the different shades of green in the Spingtime, and always feel blessed by your posts. Have a blessed dzy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have always enjoyed all the different shades of green in the Spingtime, and always feel blessed by your posts. Have a blessed dzy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ruth, I always enjoy your photography and spiritual reminders.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These Apple Blossom buds are gorgeous. I am sure by now tht are fuly out or maybe over. Love the reflection on the water in tothepond shot and you are correct, the wagon wheels make for an interesting shot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. such lovely shots. Your prayer is helpful to me today. For 5 weeks I have been suffering from sciatica and a knee problem and it has me feeling discouraged. Pain has a strong effect on emotions, being unable to get out and enjoy taking photographs also is discouraging, plus it causing me to miss work discourages me. Remembering God's love and trying to rely on his aid may help me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for beautiful photos....even the bright yellow dandelion!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love your header! The wagon wheels are my favorite shot today. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Always a pleasure to go out and get those early spring shots - and these again a great reminders of His faithfulness. I always take my camera for a walk and get my fill of the new life in spring - for my own pleasure, not necessarily for the blog.

    Have a great weekend Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those droplets on the pine sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth