Sunday, October 18, 2015

Random Photos and Friendship

This post is filled with random photos and some quotes out of a perpetual calendar called,
'Two Voices One Song,The harmony of Friends'.


A true friend is always loyal.
Proverbs 17:17

This is a scene in a roadside field.


Because I have known you,my friend,I know more of my God.

Sandhill Cranes preparing to leave for southern parts.


Unhappiness does not necessarily come from not having this or that.
If we have each other,we have everything.
Mother Teresa

A late evening shot at the local lake.

Be completely humble and gentle;be patient,bearing with one another in love.
Ephesians 4:2

Sunflowers nearing harvest time.


Some people make the world special just by being in it.

Heavy sunflower heads.


Every time we encourage someone,,we give them a transfusion of courage.
Charles Swindoll

Spider web on the downspout of my house.


And a closer look.


Anything,everything,little or big becomes an adventure when the right person shares it.
Kathleen Norris

Add a light mist and the look changes.

God has a purpose for your life and no one else can take your place.


How blessed the heart that is touched by the love of a friend.

This post is dedicated to all my friends.
Thank you for the part you have in my life.

25 comments:

  1. Love those quotes you chose! Thanks for your friendship! Blessings forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words are as beautiful as the photos. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely grouping of fall photos, Ruth, along with tributes to friendship. I hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures of the spider web. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely post, Ruth. I especially enjoyed the spider web and sunset images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah----made me cry... I love your words ---and the pictures are fabulous.... That sunset did it for me!!!! As you can read on my post tonight, we've had a sad day today ---with 3 deaths of wonderful people in our lives... One especially was very special to me...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the shots of the spider web and those last sky shots are amazing colors... beautiful verses and quotes. yesterday driving in the dark early am, i looked off at a pond, and went i glanced back there were two sandhill cranes in the middle of my side of the road, slammed on the brakes sliding my groceries forward, but i missed them. could not see them in the dark, they blended with the road

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful web close-up and i like that pasture scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruth, beautiful images! And beautiful thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And thank you for all your beautiful photos and quotes. : ) It is a pleasure to visit you here!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the sunflowers & the spider webs! perfect for this time of year ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful sunsets .. how wonderful. And I just love how spent sunflowers look. Fine captures, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the word are as beauiful as your photographs Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures and thoughts. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful collection of photos, Ruth,

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a very beautiful post of wonderful pictures and quotes! I hope you consider me as one of your friends, for I sure think of you as one of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a wonderful post just brimming with beautiful images and words.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How kind, Ruth. And I'm glad we are blog friends. Your posts are always uplifting and kind and faith filled. I couldn't ask for a better role model and friend. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely post. I can just smell those sunflowers, They smell like summer to me. If you get on my fb page and look at Sheridan U News there is a video that someone posted of thousands of cranes flying over near town. I wish I would have seen it. I know I would have heard them if they were near my house. Thanks for being my faithful friend over the years, Ruth. God bless you, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. love those cobwebs, natures halloween decorations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Ruth, What a wonderful post. I loved the photos and the thoughts. Thanks so much for sharing! Wishing you a fine weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i totally enjoyed your photos, ruth. that spider web caught my eye!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth