Thursday, December 17, 2015

Beauty All Around

The sky is a constantly changing show.A show which too many people fail to take note of.


I stepped out of my house recently,looked up and this is what greeted me.It almost looked like a huge seashell.


Easy mornings can be spectacular.This was a sunrise recently.The colors were breathtaking.


A little later in the day,the bright colors had faded,but this soft scene was peaceful and still lovely.

I had been waiting for snow and finally it came.The branches were carrying a heavy load of snow.
I took this,using a flash.


I love the lacy look of snow covered trees.This is right on my yard. Since I took this picture,we have had quite a bit more snow,so the beauty just increases.

All the photos in this post were taken with my iPhone.


Closing Thought:
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts.
Colossians 3:15

19 comments:

  1. Such glorious skies and the snow is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sky photos. I especially love those first two. Glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job of capturing the beauty of both the sky and the snow. We all need to be more aware of God's beauty around us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, Ruth. I couldn't pick a favorite --but right now (this time of year), I am thinking SNOW... Wish we could get some here --but it isn't going to happen anytime soon.... Oh Well.. I just enjoy seeing YOURS... Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking beauty in those skies, Ruth! It is lovely to see your snow pictures also as there is more of a spring like air here.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos one and all.

    Loved seeing the snow.

    Have a lovely Christmas dear Ruth ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love snow like that. just lays on the tree, not so heavy. very very cool!! i am always taken back by cloud sky shots. i love those 1st shots. so awesome!! are you ready for Christmas? hope so. take care. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool looking clouds and the sunrise is beautiful. Still waiting for the snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that second photo of the sky looks like someone put heat rollers in the clouds to curl them in long rows. the snow is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your backyard trees dressed for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always say that God's beauty is all around us every day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It does indeed look like a seashell... great sky.. and great observation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes indeed we all need to look up more often. Nature is pretty awesome. Loving your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are always up early for the glorious sunrises...I sleep in and miss them!! All images are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful views in your world. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful set of photos. Nature is an always changing and inspiring canvas.
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so much beauty for us to see if we just stop to notice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth