Thursday, March 10, 2016

Clouds and More Clouds

It seems to me like we have had a lot of cloudy days.No not the kind of cloudy where the sun peeks through from time to time,but a dull overcast.
Photography has also not been the greatest,in part because of the clouds and also the fact that in winter there just is not so much to take pictures of.
Enough of my whining and on to some beauty I found on my computer. I may have shared some or all of these before,but I enjoy seeing them again and again,so I hope you will as well.


 This first one is overlooking Lake Minniwasta,but the lake is not the focus here,the clouds are.


These pictures may all be from the same day and place,but as we all know,clouds are constantly changing so the scene changes moment by moment.


This was one of those days where I saw so much beauty and all by just looking towards the sky.


Those billowing clouds are just a thrill to watch and photograph.


The following picture,might well be on a different day,I don't remember.I do,however remember the day I took this shot.I was going to leave home to go somewhere and as I looked up,I saw this scene.I knew that if I went back into the house to get the camera,the clouds would have changed and might not be so pretty,so,out comes the iPhone and that is what I used to get this picture.


Closing Thought:
The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
(Psalms 19:1 NIV)

23 comments:

  1. I LOVE looking at clouds...and just the sky, in general. You have certainly captured some perfect shots, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these photos are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful!! I love looking at clouds.

    Have a lovely weekend dear Rut ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my mind that first photo is the way the sky will look when Jesus comes back again, I can see him dropping through that hole.. these are really really really awesome sky shots. wow and wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard! These are glorious photos of the illuminated clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some very amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love clouds also, Ruth.... They are always changing... That's what I loved about our Arkansas trip this year...

    Great post, my Friend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful skies and rays of hope....blogland is filled with them today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful views of an awesome sky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow those clouds are awesome. Love the ringed cloud. Looks like a giant donut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. breathtaking. have a great weekend! take care. thank you for sharing your cloudy blue skies. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cloud formations in the sky. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first shot could be on the front of a religious card, maybe a sympathy one. The last shot looks like a big O!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ruth, beautiful images! I do like the clouds! I took some yesterday at the end of a big storm. They were black and full of hail! Spring weather is so fickle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are gorgeous. If I've seen them before, they're worth seeing again. In the first one, the hole in the clouds reminded me of a map of Australia. And the last one made me think of a powdered sugar doughnut. I must be hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking up to the sky has been bountiful for you! Your clouds seem to dwarf the landscape. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful sky! And love the verse at the end. I also love to just look at the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ruth, You know I love clouds and your pictures are just great! So many people have never learned to appreciate the beauty of the sky and clouds. Thank goodness for photographers like you who capture these skies and share them on a blog. Thank you for the kind and thoughtful comment on my last post. Hope you are having a fine weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the ever changing clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth