Monday, March 7, 2016

Dreaming ……..

It is only March and we are likely to get more winter like weather,BUT,I can daydream.
Time moves along rather quickly for the most part and so it won't be long till these dreams become reality.Warm summer sunshine and gorgeous flowers are on the way.

I live in Morden and just seven miles down the road is another small city called Winkler.I say small,because,as cities go,both Morden and Winkler are relatively small,but steadily growing.
Back to my story.The city of Winkler has turned an area along one street into a beautiful garden.
I have three pictures of this space and will allow you to simply enjoy the beauty.





With summertime also come thunderstorms and that means some amazing cloud formations in the sky.


The setting sun was painting these billowing clouds a gorgeous shade of pink,purple and blue.


Closing Thought:
Psalm 19:1 says, 
The heavens declare the Glory of God,the skies proclaim the work of His hands.

16 comments:

  1. Wow---awesome pictures and makes me YEARN for Spring/Summer and all of that gorgeous color... That area looks like Biltmore...

    I won't be long til Summer is here --and then I'll be YEARNING for Fall... ha ha ... Oh how I love all of the seasons.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winkler has done a marvelous job with the park -- it's gorgeous. I also like your sky photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No summer clouds here yet, but these are beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower garden! And I love seeing the billowy clouds. We are expecting rain tomorrow and through the rest of the week. I expect the rains will make the grass begin to pop up. We have had such a mild winter but I'm not complaining! I'm just not ready for thunder storms to begin. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible sky!! And such a beautiful city garden....a great place for some tranquil escapes to just sit and admire and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the garden that Winkler has created. It makes you want to stroll the paths.

    Your cloud scenes are beautiful and I love the accompanying scripture.

    Have a great week dear Ruth ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  7. That garden in Winkler is amazing! Someone has taken great pains to design and develop it. The colors in the clouds are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty, hopeful post, Ruth. A breath of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your green glass in your header and love that green oil lamp... i like the greenery covered archway in those beautiful gardens. nothing like nature to lift our souls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You for sharing this tranquil post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. That is something wonderful to look forward to. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post, Ruth, and gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruth, lovely images! Soon the gardens will be full of that wonderful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely park and I saw a gazebo in there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am dreaming too!! always of flowers, birds and nature, always in color. 70"s predicted for the next few days....a nice and very welcome warm up. but the tulips are just a tad confused!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what amazing gardens. so lovely. happy colors. i think it would be fun to see how places similar to this keep in such good condition. i bet it is a whole lot of work. ( :

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth