Friday, September 30, 2016

International Peace Gardens Visit 2

Let's continue our walk through the International Peace Gardens.
I enjoy your company,so let's go.

This little flower catches my attention,simply because it is small,yet so detailed.


Color in large patches makes quite an impact.


I tend to often take note of the little details and that is just what happened here.


The Gardens had many Sedums and since I really enjoy them,but can't seem to grow them on my yard,this was perfect for me. This one had almost bronze looking petals.


This shot speaker for itself.it is just plain beautiful.


Thought for the Day:
The question is not what you look at, but what you see.

13 comments:

  1. all beautiful, I love one and three.. macro is my thing. both look mystical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to pick a favorite! But I think it is the first two. I hope you post more from Peace Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing more wonderful photos from these beautiful gardens! I love what you saw in photo 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful place. I love the first photo - the colour and detail is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauty in the details today.
    Lovely delicate flower.
    Like the thought for the day too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful captures, Ruth! I love that third one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruth, wonderful images! Nature sure treats us to the best! But your right, most people wouldn't see it! More for us I guess! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for continuing the tour. I really like that sedum -- I've never seen one quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1 & 3 are my favourites and I just wish i cold take macros like you Ruth. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is the litttle things Ruth!! Gorgeous images, and I love this months new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like sedum, too, and can grow some varieties that actually come back year after year. That coleus is lovely. I planted one in a container this summer, but it got a bit cold overnight just after I planted it and that was the end of that! I like your tiny details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth