Monday, October 10, 2016

International Peace Gardens Continued

Are you still with me as we wander through the Peace Gardens? I certainly hope so.
We are still walking through the Cacti House and displays.

I thought this one was a pretty as rose.

This lovely flower was blooming on a prickly cactus.


I took this picture, not because of the beauty, but because of the uniqueness.


I really like the square shape of this particular plant.

 The delicate beauty of the cactus flowers was in stark contrast to those prickly plants.


No,this is not a Black and White photo.This plant was almost pure white and therefore caught my attention.


I don't think anyone will try to pick these flowers.


The last one for today. These flowers are just so pretty.

Thanks for joining me once again.I have three or four more posts from The International Peace Gardens.I hope you will come back to see the rest of the pictures.

16 comments:

  1. Ruth, I just love your pictures! I especially like the square flower because it's so unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are certainly incredible cacti - each one loved for its uniqueness; beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to ask if any of the cacti were blooming, and you've certainly answered that question. These are gorgeous. I especially like the next-to-the-last one; and the square one is wonderful. So unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much unusual beauty here. The last white and yellow flower is so lovely. Love the tiny pink flowers sprouting from the big round cactus. The large white flower is gorgeous, and one I have not seen before. Those are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what wonderful photos Ruth. Thank you for sharing this beauty in the world of cacti.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen a square one or a white one. these are stunning. I love the yellow because I love yellow flowers most of all, they sing joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a few pretty cactus but nothing like any of these. I would love taking the tour with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've shared some gorgeous photos with us today. That first cactus does look like a rose, and the square plant is the first I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God has blessed us with so many wonderful plants in our world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruth, superb images! They certainly have a great variety of Cacti there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i love the white cactus like flower! So pretty and their shape and form are great to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, the last two are my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yew, still with you. : )
    Another great series of pictures.
    The square plant was pretty and unusual and I love the pure white one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glorious photos, Ruth. The first one looks like a Hen & Chicks...is it??

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a neat place to go with your camera, you got beautiful captures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit this blog.I would appreciate your comments.I read everyone,but do not always take the time to respond to each one.Please come back again real soon.
Ruth